- February 24-26: Seminar at Aikido Daiwa with Didier Boyet Shihan, Hombu Dojo
- April 21-23: Instructors Intensive, Brooksville, FL. Registration for the Intensive will open on January 15
- May 6-7: So Cal Regional Seminar at North County Aikikai with Frank Apodaca Shihan, Deep River Aikikai
- July 26-31: Birankai North America Summer Camp at University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- September 7-10: Women’s Aikido Camp, Santa Fe, NM
- Noam Ziv, who graciously granted us the use of his home as a venue for our celebration. I greatly appreciate his generosity.
- Joanne Fogel, who brought the many parts together as one smooth whole. Included here are a few, but by no means all, of the many party coordinating tasks: emailing the NCA alumni, designing the flyer, hiring the sushi catering, ordering and picking up the cake, setting up Noam’s house, making the party favors and silver cranes, and cleaning up afterwards. Seeing to all of the details of a party of this magnitude took a tremendous amount of time and skill and there are not enough words to properly thank her.
- Julian Frost, who also assisted Joanne, made a superhuman effort to review 13,000 photographs (pulled together by Jan) to put together the video history of the dojo. It is now a central element of our archive.
Join us Saturday, November 19, 2016 in celebrating North County Aikikai's 25th Anniversary with a full day of free training and an evening of entertainment. To ensure we have sufficient food and refreshments (at both events), please email email@example.com if you intend to join in the fun.
Please note that the Nov 19 9:00 kids class is cancelled and the kids are invited to attend the 10:00 training in its stead.