We are already well into April and I will be off to Japan in a couple of days, Wednesday, April 12th. I hope to take you along with me on this adventure through the dojo Facebook page and intend to take lots of photos. I am being trained to use Facebook before I leave!! I expect the dojo will run very smoothly while I am gone.
This is a busy month, but our main focus will be on preparing to host the regional seminar, May 5, 6, 7, with Frank Apodaca Shihan. We need everyone’s participation to make this seminar a success and enjoyable for all. Please stand ready to volunteer when the sign-up sheet is posted and ready to roll up your sleeves when we do our pre-seminar dojo cleaning. (Date and time TBT)
- April 14 - Yudansha meeting follow-up, facilitated by Kevin Liu at 7:15 pm. Regular Free Practice cancelled..
- April 14-16 - Sesshin with Genjo Marinello Osho at San Diego Aikikai
- April 21-23 - Instructors Intensive, Brockville, Florida
- May 5, 6, 7 - NCA hosting our regional seminar with Frank Apodaca Jr. Shihan.
- July 26-31 - Birankai NA Summer Camp at University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- Sept. 7-10 - Birankai Women’s Aikido Camp, Santa Fe, NM