Please note the following dates and activities in the dojo:
- Monday, the 2nd of September is Labor Day. The dojo will be closed.
- Starting next Thursday, the 5th, the evening class will be extended to one hour and a half, from 6:15 - 7:45. This class will still essentially be a weapons' class but, at my discretion, will include a period of sitting meditation.
- Saturday, September 14th, the adult class will once again be held outside at the Del Mar Park on 15th Street.
- Our SoCal Regional Weapons' Seminar will be held at Daiwa, November 1, 2 and 3. Didier Boyet will be one of our guest instructors.
- Examinations will be held during the Saturday morning class, December 7th, for both adults and teens.
The Teen Fall Program from September through November, will be commencing next week. Below is the schedule:
- Monday: 5:15-6:15 PM ( Weapons Class)
- Wednesday: 6:15-7:15 PM Teens can attend the fundamentals class taught by Sensei Crane. I strongly encourage attending this class, it is a great opportunity.
- Thursday: 5:00-6:00 PM ( Regular mixed teens and kids class)
- Friday: 5:15-6:15 PM (Body Art class)
Looking forward to our Fall training. - Sensei